PUBLISH PAPER IN EASY STEPS
Authors have to submit paper through online
You will get Paper index immediately through Email & SMS (This service is available to website paper submission only. Email paper submission authors will get paper index within 24 hours). Authors can track their paper status any time through our Website & Paper index intimation Email.
Paper Status Intimation
Authors can know the Accepted/Rejected/Revision Status within 2 days by Email, SMS and Online tracking, If paper is rejected, it cannot be publish in any of our journals.
If submitted paper is Accepted author require to pay very low Publication Fee. (Fee Details) Details will send with acceptance email also.
After publication fee payment you have to send the scan copy of bank receipt or online payment details or other details and filled copy right form through Form submission in the website You will get fees creditation acknowledgment email/Receipt and publication schedule within 12 hrs.
Download E Acceptance Certificate:-
Authors may download E Acceptance Certificate through Website/Email within 12 hours from payment.
Your paper will get publish. Authors can download E Pubication Certificate & soft copy of paper(PDF) immediately through Website/Email.
Note: Submission to publication totally takes 3-4 Days only.
PAPER PREPARATION GUIDELINES
- Papers should be prepared conforming to accepted standards of international journals.
- Papers written in English, M.S. Word and Times New Roman font, typed 1.5 lines spaced.
- Authors are asked to make the paper as concise as possible and to limit them to less than 10 pages/3000 Words (A4 Ms Word).
- Maximum Author limit is Seven only (One main Author and Six Co-Authors only)-There is no Co-Author Fee up to 3 Authors. Additional Author each Rs.100 (India) /USD.10 (International)-See Publication Fee page for details.
The following are the basic outline to the paper:-
- The first page of paper should contain the title in bold, the name(s) and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s) and a footnote giving the name of authors for correspondence with e-mail and mobile number. Mobile number is only for SMS purpose only.
- The second page an abstract and keywords.
- In the third page paper should be arranged in sections as follows:
- 1.Introduction, 2. Objectives, 3. Methodology, 4. Sampling design (if primary data used), 5. Statistical design (if primary data used), 6. Geographical area (if primary data used), 7. Results, 8. Suggestions, 9. Conclusion, 10. Area for further research (optional), 11. Figures, tables and references.
- Figures should be clear and created in word.
- References should be styled and punctuated as following example
- The EPRA Journals reserves the right to make changes whether stylistic, grammatical, delete, rewrite sentences and paragraphs of the paper as deemed necessary.
- Authors are exclusively responsible for the statements and opinions advanced by them. All correspondence regarding research paper is to be done with an editor or chief editor by online enquiry or email or letter.
How to Submit Paper?
All papers are subjected to double blind peer review process and those of high quality (which are not previously published and are not under consideration for publication by another journal) would be published without any delay.
- Authors are invited to submit their research paper through online submission form in the website.
- For Quick Review process, authors requested to submit their papers through our Website. Click the below Submit button then submit your papers.After successful submission of paper, author will receive the paper index through Email and SMS
- Review process will start within 6 hours
- You provide a functioning e-mail address and Mobile number for receive the paper status in Email and SMS ( SMS service available only within India)
- Kindly fill all particulars accurately in the paper submission form as Certificate will be generated using details presented as under.
- If You feel any difficulty in paper submission, Please Email us with attachment to email@example.com
- Email paper submission will take 24 hours for Review process.
- Submit Your paper in MS Word format only. PDF format is not allowed.
- Authors can track their paper status any time through our Website & Paper Index Email.
- Authors can know the Accepted/Rejected/Revision Status within 24 to 48 Hours,
- If paper is rejected, it cannot be publish in any of our journals. If submitted paper is Accepted author need to pay the Publication Fee (Details). Details will send with acceptance email also.
High Quality Publication
Very Low Publication Fee Rs.700 (Within India) /USD.20/USD.30 (Outside India) Details
Review Status: within 24 to 48 Hours* only
Fast Publication: within 12 to 24 Hours*
Acceptance Certificate (Soft Copy): within 6 Hours*
Publication Certificate (Soft Copy): within 15 Minutes* from publication of article
Published Article copy with Cover page: within 15 Minutes* from publication of article
90 Percent Published Articles are appearing in Google Scholar**
98 Percent Published Articles are appearing in Google Search**
Email response within 3 hours (Valid mails only)
Publication Guidelines-COPE Guidelines
Peer Reviewed International Journal
EPRA Journal is member of Cross Ref (DOI on demand to article with DOI fee)
Quick & Electronic Peer Review Process
Free Open Access Journal.
Prestigious Reviewers around the World
Quick & Online paper submission system,
Immediate Paper Index (ID) generation
Online paper status tracking
Paper Status Email Alert in every stage,
Paper Status SMS Alert (within India)
Lifetime Access to Paper and Publication Certificate
E -Payment using payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking/PayPal, MoneyGram or Bank deposit (India), more bank deposit provisions
- Credit card,
- Debit card,
- ATM Card,
- Cash card,
- Net Banking
- Bank's â€‹IMPS
- Mobile Banking,
- Direct Bank Account Deposit (SBI, Canara Bank, Indian Bank)
- Wallet-Paytm etc
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- MoneyGram(Western Union is not Accepted Strictly)
Do’s and Don’ts
- Before paper submission, Correspondence author provide a paper copy to all co-authors and obtain their consent to publish.
- Submit Original papers only
- Ensure that , the names of coauthors should be written as they prefer and their designation and institutional information properly stated.
- Provide the address for correspondence and E mail id & Mobile number on the first page of paper
- Commence your paper with an Abstract and few Keywords
- Do proper literature survey on the title. It improves the quality of the paper.
- Use own figures/chart/tables
- State all the sources of information used in the research, at the end of paper in Bibliography/references.
- Don’t Submit a paper without obtaining necessary consents from Co-Authors
- Don’t submit papers which is previously published.
- Don’t be careless in providing author information, assigning proper order.
- Don’t submit the paper without menion the correspondence address, Email & mobile number.
- Don’t Submit the paper without an Abstract, few Keywods and Introduction.
- Avoide irrelevent pieces of Literature in the paper.
- Don’t use Copyrighted Figures, Data Chart/Tables. If required, take permissions before including in your Paper. It is mandatory to mention the Source in such cases.
- Don’t submit the paper without proper References